Japan is getting boring and I don't have any pictures for you. I just want to get out of here! So instead I have a special treat for you!
Question 1: What is your occupation?
Some sort of engineer that wanders around the world.
Question 2: Where do you live?
Um? Do PO Boxes count?
Question 3: Do you have children?
No. They don't really mesh with my current lifestyle.
Question 4: What is the farthest you have been from home?
Well first off I don't have a home, we covered that in question 2. Second, let's just put it out there that I only keep track of how long the flights and/or trips are to get there. So by length of flights Thailand and by the amount of time it takes to get there with flights, layovers, and car trips that would be Middle of NoWhere China.
Question 5: Did you continue your education after High School?
Yes. I became an Engineer.
Question 6: What was the worst/or best job you have done since High School?
My current job is both. Some days it is fun and other days it makes you want to cry and fly back to a culture that makes sense to you.
Question 7: What is your favorite memory from High School?
I had a lot of fun in High School. I am still friends with many people I went to school with. I guess I would say Swim Team and Senior Prom.
Question 8: What was your Favorite School Lunch?
Ok who really ate hot lunch and liked it? Not me. Brown bag lunch for this girl.
Question 9: What was your Favorite Class or Teacher in High School?
AP Chemistry. We had so much fun (and I got to flirt a lot with my now husband. Hehe!)
Question 10: My advice for the class of 2010.
Take some risks, they may just pay off in the end. If not there is always tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment