My sister was so kind as to pay my entrance into the Walworth County Fair. And this was just excellent because it was just in time to catch the hay bale tossing contest. Oh and we had enough time to get some cotton candy for a super induced sugar rush prior to the contest. Ok I'm not going to lie, we couldn't find the hay bale tossing contest at first but cotton candy was easy to find. So here is my sis and her cotton candy man.

Now for the new boyfriends. My sis and I had to fight over who's boyfriend was who's. I'll let you pick your favorite. ;)



Don't worry I'll post some more about the county fair but I was so excited about the hay bale tossing contest that it was first on my list of things to blog about.
I claim the guy in the Red. He was the winner and threw like 48 feet or something.
ReplyDelete