Saturday, November 20, 2010

Koh Samed Part 1: The Beach


I went and visited my friend who is staying in Thailand and we went to an island, Koh (Thai for Island) Samed for a leisure day. Yes it was only a day but I did take some great pictures and I managed to get sunburned in the shade with sunblock (spf 30) on. Yes, it is possible if you are as white as me.
What do you do on a leisure day you ask? Well you sit on a beach, read and take a couple pictures so that everybody knows how spoiled you are.

My shade umbrella. I thank you because
if you were not there I would have been a lobster.
Koh Samed, Thailand



My view from my beach lounger. Sorry you have to see my knees.
Koh Samed, Thailand


All was fun and games until this big nasty storm threatened to ruin our day. Nope thats not sunset people that is a thunderstorm. Luckily it didn't last too long.

Boat heading for cover.
Koh Samed, Thailand

The day just cooled off so now it is time for fun and games!

No comments:

Post a Comment