I receive this text message from my hubby while I am in Thailand "I am sitting here basking under my new black light". Of course this peaks my interest because I can't figure out why he would have a black light or where he would have found one in our tiny Chinese town. I ask "where did you get a black light". He tells me "the landlord replaced our living room light with a black light". These things only happen in China.
I return from my Thailand trip and this is what I find (see pictures below). Does anybody else think he looks like he has a dirt 'stache? Yeah I accused him of shaving a mustache just for my return. Turns out he just hadn't shaved at all and the black light makes him look like he has a dirt 'stache.

The dirt 'stache.

The new fancy black light.

Basking in the black light.
HAHAHAHAHA I DON'T however miss China! It was the hardest location to be a RW I think.
ReplyDelete