We walked down the beach to see what everyone was up to and found a neat little concert going on outdoors. We sat down and watched the band and the white people dance. I think that the singer was pretty cute. He even had a blonde girlfriend. I was a tinsy bit jealous.
Singer at the outdoor bar. He has a Mohawk and he even wore some mean shades later.
Oh and those white girls can dance. The white guys however...need some practice or a lesson or something.
Koh Samed, Thailand
It was very near to Loy Krathong festival so some people were lighting lanterns to send off into the sky. They are mesmerizing as they drift up higher and higher over the ocean.



Lantern lighting.
Koh Samed, Thailand
Letting go of the lantern.
Koh Samed, Thailand
After the band finished a fire show started. The men juggled fire, twirled fire batons, spit fire and all in all showed that men are a bunch of piros no matter what culture you are in.
Man twirling fire over Danielle's head. She was a little freaked by him being so close.
To her defense he had dropped the fire at least a couple times before this.
Koh Samed, Thailand
For your viewing delight: I have a wonderful clip of a drunk white guy dancing. He was terrible and he did a lot of other funny things but I didn't catch them with my camera. So here is a clip of the old man's style.
No comments:
Post a Comment